MARK YOUR CALENDARS
NCCCC's Annual Conference and Professional Institute will be held at:
The Embassy Suite Hotel Downtown Portland
319 SW Pine Street, Portland, Oregon 97204
April 9-12, 2014
Reservation Information for
National Coalition for Campus Children’s Centers (NCCCC)
Group Rate: $156.00* for single or double occupancy
*Rates are subject to 12.5% tax and 2% Tourism Improvement District Assessment
This room rate will be available until March 17, 2014 or until the group block is sold-out, whichever comes first.
When making reservations for your upcoming stay, you may use either of these options:
- Phone Reservations
- Simply call 1-800-643-7892
- Reference group code NCC or National Coalition for Campus Children’s Centers in order to receive the group rate. You will be asked to provide a credit card to guarantee this reservationOnline Reservations
- Visit: Embassy Suites NCCCC Registration
- Click on “Book a Room”
- Enter your Stay Information and Room Type Preferences, click Continue
- Select your Room and Rate, click Continue
- Enter Guest Information, Contact Information and Hold/Guarantee Information
- Go to:Embassy Suites Portland
- Enter your dates of stay, number of rooms required and number of guests on the left side of the page.
- Click on “Add special rate codes” and add NCC in the group code box.
- Click on “Check Availability”
- Select your room type, click Continue
- Complete Guest Information and Hold/Guarantee Information
If rooms are not available at the group rate the website will offer rooms at the Best Available Rate along with options for advance purchase reservations. Advance purchase reservations are non-refundable and no changes or cancellations are allowed.